2012. november 4., vasárnap

The islander and her love


First of all I have to apologize for all of the grammatical and spelling mistakes I would commit in English in this  chapter. I changed to English because there is a person who is really important for me and this chapter is dedicated to him. 
Without him this islander would be really lonely and lost in this huge city called London. 
This person makes me happy and I am totally in love with him. He knows everything what the man of my dream has to know. 
He is Perfect.
 However he is living in Sweden. According to google maps the distance between us is 1011 miles which is 1627 km. But its just physical distance. Thanks to ryanair we will see each other quite often in the future. Actually sometimes my flight ticket is so cheap that getting to the airport in London costs the same like fling to Gothenburg. 
Anyway...
 He is in my heart and in my mind all the time. 

https://maps.google.hu/maps?saddr=33+Rutherford+Close,+Uxbridge,+United+Kingdom&daddr=Stenkullen,+V%C3%A4stra+G%C3%B6talands+l%C3%A4n,+Sweden&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=54.367759,6.28418&spn=15.197002,39.023438&sll=57.8,12.316667&sspn=0.013538,0.038109&geocode=FTlEEgMdm_r4_ylnd1v05W12SDFS6K3kDI6laQ%3BFUD1cQMd---7AClv2ZxbyVdFRjGyomAueZABJg&oq=33+rutherford+cl&mra=ls&t=m&z=5

Usually I update my blog on every Sundays afternoon. If you cannot find anything new on Monday you can bet I was with him.;)

And here are some pictures for you and the story briefly.

I knew him due to my previous employer. I liked him for the first sight when I arrived to Göteborg in January 2009 but that was all. I  cannot recall that we would have ever talked to each other that time in Sweden. And since I was married and he was married too it was totally alright.

Then one day in Budapest my boss came to me and asked me if I was able to travel to India for two months.
I was really unconfident since I saw Slamdog Millionaire in February in Sweden. I knew Mumbai was the last place on earth where I would go. But till that point I had never been to Asia. So I was tented to go. But I also had concert ticket to Depeche Mode...And I had one hour to decide 'should I stay or should I go':). So I decided to go there but only for one month. (But missed the DM concert either way.)

So we were there in Mumbai with a colleague. And on the second week he arrived with two other Swedish people.
It was just good to see him day by day. He was handsome, good-looking and had kind personality. And he added me to his facebook profile as a friend.
And once we had a lovely walk in the zoo. All together AZ persons and TCS EU persons.
That was all. Nothing serious.
I came back to my life and he went back to his. 
Sometimes we sent to each other a short message via facebook. Rarely.

He separated and divorced in 2010.

I separated in February 2012.

Then I visited one of my best friends in Malmö.

And visited him too. I saw him again after 3 and half years.
It was very strange but still was really comfortable. We just harmonized with each other very well from the first minute when I got off the train...At least this was my feeling. 

And now its true love and to be continued...:)

I cannot be  more grateful to Universe that this happened to me and they sent me Johnny. 
I really love the story as it has been built up from piece to piece by Universe.
I did not like TCS because after the traveling finished I had to work like a dog for less salary. 
Most of the time I dont like PXL either because its a soulless job I have to work like a robot.
But without these two companies I would not have met him and cannot travel to Sweden to see him. And cannot live in London either. (Its cheaper to fly from London and there are two flights to Gothenburg every day:))
I was a bit furious when my singaporean working visa was refused and I failed that position but now I know that the purpose of that was something even better. 
At the end all suffering serves something higher aim and by the end of the day everything gets to the right place.
Just have to believe in it.




Happiness 











































Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése