2013. május 22., szerda

random from last week

well  i dont even know what to write. I think I got used to London. I took less pictures when I am going to the city and everything turned to be a bit usual. Almost like I was settling down. I am working in the office then I am going out with my little beloved groups and forgot about my blog, about my outsider status and everything. I just go out for a gig and have some beers with the guys after work. Nothing special. Just normal life as it has to be. Why should I take pictures? :D Feels good to achieve this point..:) It may be time to move further?

So lets see what did I do last week.

Ah on Wednesday I was at these gigs in Islington.  The gigs were at the Buffalo Bar which is a very small venue at the Highbury and Islington  station. Before the gigs there was a gathering in a nice traditional boozer called Hen and Chicken. I think this was the first place where Strongbow was not available but some different kind of cider. I met some new persons and old ones as well but interestingly Eden who should have been the host did not show up.
Well the gigs were good enoguh but I think they were quite beginners yet or I have seen too much indie bands? And got used to it? :) Anyway. Was a nice night out. I met a guy from The Netherlands who has been at Sziget festival and was into it. I laughed a lot because I thought it must have been a pleasure for him that there are so many Dutch at that festival but he said no. It was not at all. When he goes to a festival abroad he wanna meet the local people and as we all are aware of it there are less and less Hungarian at Sziget. E.g. I wont be there this year either. :D And there was another guy who lives in Belgium and gets on the train on every Wednesday and comes to London and goes back on Thursday. I am wondering how clever he must be if his company pays the train and accommodation every week just to have him. And I met a girl who lives even further than me! Lol I was a bit happy about that. She lives in Watford which is zone 7. Amazing, there are people who like this kind of music and live in West London!
And I invited Tara my Canadian friend as well. She joined us a bit later. But we also have the owner of the indie meet up group whom I have never seen before.

And here comes that few pics I took that night:






Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése